Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The PEN Story

Okay how cool is this! I know some may have already seen this but in honor of Wednesday, I thought I would post something interesting to watch in the middle of yet another work week (don't you wish we could go back to the days of camp filled summers, and endless days at the lake)?

60,000 pictures, and 9,600 developed prints... with no post production! It's not only a fantastic advertisement but it shows the importance of photography to remind us of forgotten times in our life!

Happy Hump Day!

2 comments:

  1. That is awesome! Check out this one:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVDXC1dOB9E

    "A Year of Lex" is the brainchild of Zachery Bir and Amber Smirnow of Richmond, VA. The couple, both 35, started photographing their son, Alexander, the day he was born, taking one photo each day for an entire year.

    "Some friends of ours have a nicely framed set of monthly pictures of their daughter, showing her growth through her first year," Bir told ParentDish via email. "I thought that would be a great project, and I wanted to try my hand at a year's worth of daily shots.

    What a great way to watch you little one grow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i actually had not seen this video, and it definitely was a pick-me-up to get me through today. :) thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete