Friday, September 4, 2009

Patience

Patience has never been one of my strong suits. I usually expect instant gratification, and when I'm not obliged, impatience consumes me. I love digital photography for this exact reason. I no longer have to wait nervously while developing my film to see the results!

If you've looked at my website in the past, you would have seen a ridicules amount of logo changes! I was never satisfied with my choices and struggled to find a brand that represented my photography. Being a do-it-yourselfer, I figured that a logo was something I could easily put together.... WRONG! After slamming my head against a wall for too long I decided to hire a professional!

I had seen the work of Luxecetera on a few other photographers websites, and after looking at their branding examples, I was sold! What I love about Luxecetera is how each designs was different and very unique to each client, which ranges from the ultra modern to fun and whimsical (no wonder these ladies are booked until 2010)!

While filling out the standard questionnaire about my design direction, I thought about possibly incorporating the acacia flower into my design. Although, I was not named after this flower, my name is derived from it. So an idea was born, and before I knew it, Ashley at Luxertera created my brand!! I adore the hand drawn illustrations of the flower "puff" (reminds me of something out of Dr. Seuss, which always makes me smile)!

I have been on pins and needles waiting for its completion, and I am pleased to announce that my patience has paid off! Check out my portfolio site see the changes: www.kayshaweiner.com

Stay tuned for the launch of my new fabulous blog NEXT WEEK!!

1 comment:

  1. Your new logo is awesome! I had no idea what an acacia flower looked like, it is lovely. Can't wait to see your new blog. RH

    ReplyDelete